❁ Disclaimer ❁

Status : I love thatcherjoe videos !
Hi, im chien the owner of this blog. Don't forget to follow my pretty's blog ya ? Leave you footprints at my cute taggie board , for you information i'm a chinese girl mixed blood . The generation of "CHIEN's" family . I was born on 18 oct 98'. 17 y/o on 2015 <3 .I adore Zoella, Joe sugg and other british youtubers xx) Be nice here.Best viewed ; Google Chrome .




About Stuffs Affies Entry


❁ Follower's ❁


❁ D'Banner ❁


❁ Tagboard ❁

Don't hate me girl because i'm beautiful.
♔ no HARSH word.
♔ Give me your own Link No email please ?.
♔ Im Just a lil girl who love Gdragon so much



❁ Instagram ❁

Follow @chiensiewyew


❁ Credits ❁

Best viewed ; Google Chrome
DESIGNER BLOG : SHERLLINE
CODING MAKING : IM FORGOT THE LINK OF THE BLOG


♚ Older Post Future ♚


♔ Segmen Happy Birthday Honey Yeo & Cik Fie ♔
Photobucket

Tag ;

Sepatah 3 4 kata ; 

Happy Birthday Honey Yeo and Cik Fie , semoga
sihat selalu dan dimurahkan rezeki . God bless both of you ;) dan 
semoga panjang umur .
Dance among the ribbons 
of the birthday balloons. 
Smile through the lit candles 
and sing to the classic happy tune. 
Eat the cake of wishes, 
frosted with sweet dreams of parties to come. 
Blindly swing at the flying unicorn, 
sending treasures across the lawn. 
Spin among the music and laughter 
in your perfect party dress that's brand new. 
And till next year my darling,
happy birthday to you.