❁ Disclaimer ❁

Status : I love thatcherjoe videos !
Hi, im chien the owner of this blog. Don't forget to follow my pretty's blog ya ? Leave you footprints at my cute taggie board , for you information i'm a chinese girl mixed blood . The generation of "CHIEN's" family . I was born on 18 oct 98'. 17 y/o on 2015 <3 .I adore Zoella, Joe sugg and other british youtubers xx) Be nice here.Best viewed ; Google Chrome .




About Stuffs Affies Entry


❁ Follower's ❁


❁ D'Banner ❁


❁ Tagboard ❁

Don't hate me girl because i'm beautiful.
♔ no HARSH word.
♔ Give me your own Link No email please ?.
♔ Im Just a lil girl who love Gdragon so much



❁ Instagram ❁

Follow @chiensiewyew


❁ Credits ❁

Best viewed ; Google Chrome
DESIGNER BLOG : SHERLLINE
CODING MAKING : IM FORGOT THE LINK OF THE BLOG


♚ Older Post Future ♚


♔ Experience Giveaway By Miya & Syara ♔
Photobucket

Click Banner di atas untuk join ; 

Dear , friends.
the world was full of friends, but we do not know whether he is sincere to make friends with you, or just want to take advantage of you, but now, I already know friend that I was looking for is right in front of our eyes. We often differed, but we still be friends, often we cry, but we but together, we always sharing stories, and we know their feelings. in my life, my friend is the number three most important people in my life. do not ever forget about friends, when we meet new friends. friends that everything :)
Our memories ;
 
 








Ily my friend's so much
Tag ;

ah bii
Hui Zhen
Vikki
Du lei