❁ Disclaimer ❁

Status : I love thatcherjoe videos !
Hi, im chien the owner of this blog. Don't forget to follow my pretty's blog ya ? Leave you footprints at my cute taggie board , for you information i'm a chinese girl mixed blood . The generation of "CHIEN's" family . I was born on 18 oct 98'. 17 y/o on 2015 <3 .I adore Zoella, Joe sugg and other british youtubers xx) Be nice here.Best viewed ; Google Chrome .




About Stuffs Affies Entry


❁ Follower's ❁


❁ D'Banner ❁


❁ Tagboard ❁

Don't hate me girl because i'm beautiful.
♔ no HARSH word.
♔ Give me your own Link No email please ?.
♔ Im Just a lil girl who love Gdragon so much



❁ Instagram ❁

Follow @chiensiewyew


❁ Credits ❁

Best viewed ; Google Chrome
DESIGNER BLOG : SHERLLINE
CODING MAKING : IM FORGOT THE LINK OF THE BLOG


♚ Older Post Future ♚


♔ valentine day ? ♔





everyone know about valentine day , and i ? emm , this year i will celebrate with my family and my boyfriend ming song . valentine is unimportant , why i talk like that ? because ,  if you love someone , you'll treat them special every day , not once out of 365 days right ? if u agree " 
Thank you " . 


 Valentines is near
Just wishing you were here
You will always be near
My heart will never be the same
Beneath my skin, my soul lies waiting for you
Everyday I think of you I feel blue
Never give up hope
Remembering the first kiss
All I ask is to be with you
And for you to be my Valentine
For I will always cherish your heart in mine








~bye sweet cherry .